Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I know you a whit in this age.


Beginning the past fortnight, I'm all clueless about what is transpiring. Still and all, I'm trying to twig the circumstances. I've done wrongs, I can sense that, which I reckon everybody does make mistakes. Human nature, have you ever heard of it? And I comprehend if you go berserk for a little while, but do you think it's entitle for a small mistake? You decide.

I doubt so. But that is your way. Not mine. Everyone has their, let's say unique ways. But erratically cold treatment doesn't solve the difficulty. Sarcasm does not always come to an end with contentment. Take a pick. A second of satisfaction or a long term unspoken talks?

*paused* I miss the times we had. I'm not the only one who has been noticing your changes. Others did. Take a moment and ponder what has been wrong in this state of time.

P/s : If you're ingenious enough to read a shot, you'll distinguish the effortless significance.

No comments:

Post a Comment