Monday, May 16, 2011

Companionship.

As everyone's aware, today is 16th May, a day, the entire world is celebrating teacher's day. To all teachers in the world, have a blast. :)

So here it goes, everyone has someone to lean on, to cry on, to have one's shoulder, it's not as easy as pie you know, people come and go in your life. As for me, I have her. :)


She's a friend of mine, a sister and a company wherever I go. Though we had and we shall have thousands, millions of arguments each day, she stills the one I'll be looking for. We knew each other since we were thirteen, but we get closer when we were fifteen. Eh, how cool is that? Both of us take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, no matter what we do, we take a little of each other everywhere. ♥

Here is what I’m trying to say, she was a stranger to me 7 years ago, she was my friend since then, my best friend since we're fifteen, and now she’s more than a sister to me. Though new friends came along throughout the way, hey, trust me, they ain’t like you. Things we shared, ain’t comparable. Though I may not appreciate some of your presence, though I may not give all smiles throughout the day, I’m just letting you know that I am eternally grateful for each time you stick around when everyone leaves.

Thank you for all the advices that I was not listening, the limelight that I was oblivious, all the time that I was not thankful, and all the smiles that I was frowned. You're my educator, my motivator, Nurul Syahirah Noor Azman. :')

p/s : Fyi, she will be a teacher someday. :)

I heart you, always.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment