Thursday, February 24, 2011

I just woke up,


While everyone was presenting their whole stuffs, I sat at the edge of the class thinking that probably what they said is true. Reminisce couples of months ago when I decided to be real nice and be a new me, and say yes more than no, be the lass version of 'Yes Man', and somehow I found that perhaps there's a good reason to say no more than yes.

Yes theory was probably invented to change people's perception to a better cognitive map. I don't know, I'm not the founder of the theory nor a scholar. So tell me about the consequences of saying yes all the time? Nobody ever emphasize about the effect. But hey, I've learned from my very own mistakes. It took me some time to really get into the agenda. Maybe you won't feel it, because we wear a different size of shoes. Sorry for all those fake big smiles on my face, all those laughs that I made. And lately as I started to watch and learn, I think, I'm better off this way. Life gets better each day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment