Monday, August 23, 2010

Seventeen

I’m just an immature little kid.
I’m a 5 year old stuck in a 17 year olds body.
I still have this dream that I’m going to be a Princess.
Every night before I go to sleep I wish on a star outside my bedroom window. 
When I am done with my wish I lay my head down and hold my stuffed puppy.
I still have this crazy idea that Peter Pan will come for me in my sleep and take me to Neverland with him. 
Then we will go to Neverland and the boys will have a mother.
I love watching all the old Disney movies from when I was 5.
Catching lightening bugs outside seems to never bore me.
Coloring intrigues me for hours.
I’m daddy’s little girl and mommy’s mischief girl.
If there’s a birthday cake sitting out you can bet my hand will be in it.
I love love love to swing but somehow my 17 year old hips don’t always fit in all the swings.
I love to slide too. The twisty slides are my favorite.
Light brites never cease to fascinate me.
I love to think about growing up and becoming a mom,
But at the same time I don’t want to.
Growing up is is never easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment